WORDS THAT MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER
“Place cards and phones cases just came! They’re all amazing! SO PERFECT & BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much. Such a special thing for us to be able to always have. We so appreciate all the beauty you have given to our wedding.”
- Mia, Wedding Client
"Beautiful and functional, each flower in Britt Stillie's line of phone accessories is plucked from her own backyard, making each colorful piece truly one-of-a-kind."
- Samantha Alexander of BRIKA | Behind the Goods
"The creator of Just B Smiling found a way to preserve her florals while keeping them at her fingertips"
- Anneke of YAM MAGAZINE | On Our Radar: A Collection Of Our Favourite Things
"It doesn't get more one of a kind than what Mother Nature can create."
- Arielle Moore of PICOT COLLECTIVE | An Interview With Britt Stillie Of JUST B SMILING
"When fashion and the beauty and simplicity of nature come together, my heart is happy."
- Alex Noiret of ALEX NOIRET | Interview: The Most Beautiful Phone Cases You've Ever Seen
""A bundle of flowers is cool and all, but we can bet that your girls will appreciate the preserved blooms in Just B Smiling handcrafted phones cases a little more."
- Lucy Lau of THE GEORGIA STRAIGHT | 7 Local Galentine's Day Gift Ideas To Celebrate Your Girlfriends With
"Long gone are the days of stuffy florals associated with your grandma's floral-clad couch and accompanying potpourri. Britt Stillie has brilliantly managed to infuse our love of botanicals with our need for constant connectivity."
- Tianna Grey of LEFT FIELD NOTES | Batter Up!: Britt Stillie, Founder
"You can tell that she's got a real love for everything green and it totally translates through her work. Her designs are unique and made with the kind of love and care it takes to keep a garden in bloom."
- Shelby + Hillary of YOUR GIFT GIRLS | Just B Smiling
"In an increasingly digital world, phone cases are the perfect accessory to bring the art of flower pressing into the modern day; mini time capsules for our flowers, if only our Grannies could see us now."
- Emily Nicholson of DURSK | Trend: Framed Botanica
"She is full of giggles and full of life, and you can feel (and see) the love that goes into making each of these individually unique cases."
- Carllee Chatten of A LEATHER-BOUND JOURNAL | Journal: JUST B SMILING